First 10 Questions

1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I'm looking forward to analysing films and TV shows.

2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to learn how to edit photos and videos.

3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

Realistically, I'd hope to achieve an 8 but I would like to aim for a 9.

4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

I mostly use my phone or computer.

5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

My daily average is about 9 hours. This is too much because too much screen-time isn't good.

6) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

Beetlejuice

7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

I use Spotify to listen to music.

8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

I do, and I usually play them on my computer or PlayStation. I don't currently have a favourite game.

9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

I am, and I usually use TikTok. I like it because it allows me to find people who share similar interests, and I can engage with that content.

10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

I think it depends. The media can be something negative for young people, as social media can influence self-esteem and the decisions we make. The constant comparison of people online can lead to young people becoming more insecure, or doing things to fit in.

However, the media can also be positive. For instance, the news can help young people stay up to date on the world around them and social media can help young people find friends online that share their interests.

 

 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts